Friday, January 11, 2008

Sydney trip pics

This are the some of the pictures which I took while I was in Sydney over Christmas...

Sydney Harbour Bridge as viewed from below. I took it while we were on a cruise around the area.

Sydney Harbour Bridge taken from the same cruise.

Sydney Opera House whilst on the cruise.



The three pictures above were taken at Bondi Beach, which is approximately 20-25 minutes, first by bus, then by train from the CBD.

The city of Sydney as seen whilst the plane is taking off.

The airbrakes and spoilers of the Boeing 767-200ER doing it's job upon arrival in Auckland.

My parents and I arrived in Sydney on the 22nd of Dec while my brother only arrived on the 24th. We were staying in a service apartment right in the CBD itself which is quite conveneient since there was train stations within walking distances. The best part of it is that the train system in Sydney goes to the suburbs which makes it easy for my family to meet up with my parent's friends who stays in the suburbs. All in all, it was an interesting trip although I find the city suprisingly lacking in rubbish bins. I was expecting that, being a city in a western country, this sort of things would be everywhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

justin,
i won't be going to kl this weekend. i'll be going only on the 1st of feb...would you still be around? i lost your number..can you sms me again