Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2 papers, 6 hours/week of lectures.....

......and yet my timetable 4 my upcoming semester is not quite to my liking....i get a day off but it's a thursday and i don't really like it...doesn't help that i only have 1 hour of lecture on fri before my i'm off again...

also, i've got 2 days where my lecture starts at 8 in the morning and my brain doesn't function to well at that sort of time in the morning... wednesdays is the worse day in my week 'cause i have 3 hours straight of classes starting at 8 in the morning....will be needing a lot of caffeine to get through those mornings....

the good thing about my timetable though, is that, i only have one 1-hour lectures on the other three days that i'm in uni and the latest that i finish on any given day is 11 a.m....that leaves me free for the rest of the day to do assignments and whatever other things that needs to be done....

No comments: