Friday, June 06, 2008

Random ramblings....

With petrol subsidies in M'sia now gone, the price of petrol has now gone up to RM2.70...Even with the government promising a reduction in road taxes to help negate the rise in fuel prices somewhat, I think that there will still be people who will complain about it....

My exams is coming up on the 23rd and 25th of this month and on the 30th, I'll be heading back to M'sia for about 3 and a half weeks...Leave a comment if you want to meet up and I'll text you when I get my M'sian number....

On a side note, I forgot to mention this in my previous post but when I was in Sydney for the conference with my youth, I got myself an iPod 160GB black...Because I was a tourist, I manage to get a refund on the GST for the iPod and what I paid after the refund was cheaper then either NZ or M'sia....

No comments: